Aspergillus mold symptoms

What is Aspergillus mold?

Aspergillus mold is a type of mold that can be found in the air. Aspergillus mold produces aspergillus spores, these spores are released into the air and land on damp areas that are warm, moist or around areas where your body can transfer the spores to.

These type of mold looks like small black specks or bumps that will land on the skin, in the mouth or any other place on your body that you may have moisture on your body.

What mold causes Aspergillus?

symptom aspergillus mold The Aspergillus mold can also be caused by physical characteristics. Spores can come off Aspergillus mold very quickly when they are disturbed, usually when you are doing something that you know will disturb the Aspergillus mold spores.

Also can also be caused by humidity and heat. If you are taking showers or baths that are too hot, you are allowing the spores to land on your body and trigger the allergic reaction.

How to prevent Aspergillus mold?

Aspergillus mold can be prevented by following the instructions for proper cleaning. Proper cleaning will prevent the Aspergillus mold spores from being released into the air. There are many different types of mold removal cleaners that you can purchase today. Proper cleaning will also prevent the Aspergillus mold spores from setting off an allergic reaction in people that are highly sensitive.

In order to prevent contracting an allergic reaction, it is recommended that Aspergillus mold be eradicated from the area that it has been found. You should also use an exhaust fan if possible to prevent the spores from being released into the air.

 What are the physical symptoms of mold exposure?

Aspergillus mold symptoms will likely have include a dry cough, a wheezing nose, watery eyes, and a generally sick feeling. People who suffer from allergic reactions may experience hives, rashes, watery eyes, dizziness, difficulty breathing, skin rashes, headaches, fatigue, diarrhea or constipation and a number of respiratory conditions.

The symptoms of Aspergillus mold may be more intense in adults than children and should always be looked at by a doctor when there is a possibility they could be a symptom of something serious. In some cases, a doctor will prescribe Aspergillus mold treatment, which is also a form of medication but not really considered to be natural as it is usually manufactured using chemicals.

What you need to do if you have this symptoms?

However, if you know you’re suffering from Aspergillus mold symptoms such as dizziness, a loss of balance, a watery eye, or any other strange physical characteristics, then you should definitely consult your doctor.

Your doctor will be able to run all kinds of tests to confirm whether you are experiencing Aspergillus mold symptoms and what type they are, which could range from shortness of breath, to difficulty breathing and a cough. These are all good signs that Aspergillus mold has caused your problem and if the tests are positive, then you’ll be treated with an anti-parasitic to get rid of all the fungal spores in your body.