Mold Mycotoxins

What are Mold Mycotoxins?

Mold has become a toxic menace to our environment. The term “mycotoxin” describes the mycotoxins that are the cause of toxic mold in homes, workplaces and other public places. Mold is known to be the most common contributor to allergic sensitivities and asthma. The symptoms caused by this mycotoxin include watery eyes, nose and throat irritation, headache, muscle aches, nausea, diarrhea, skin rashes, respiratory problems and even death in some extreme cases. Toxic mold has been linked to various illnesses and diseases like diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic fatigue, infertility and other immune system disorders.

What Mold Produces Micotoxins?

Type of mold Mold has become a widespread problem in America. A number of mycotoxins have been identified that have been causing widespread health problems like headaches, nasal congestion, allergic reactions, asthma, memory loss, learning and memory problems, irritability, skin allergies, autoimmune diseases, infertility, osteoporosis and cancer. The mycotoxins that have been isolated are being linked to a number of diseases and illnesses. Some of these molds cause respiratory problems like mycotoxic pulmonaryosis, which causes irreversible damage to the membranes of the respiratory system. Aspergillus mold and Penicillium roqueforti are two of the mycotoxins responsible for this condition, but not black mold or cladosporium or mucor.

What mold produces mycotoxins?

Mold can grow in different types of media and there are various mycotoxins that cause different types of ailments. It is important to have a thorough knowledge of the mycotoxin and know how to remove it from your home or office. There are many different types of molds that cause diseases. However, some molds are more dangerous than the others. There are three common mycotoxins that have been identified as the root cause for different types of health ailments.

What are polyphenol components?

The first one is Chlorogenic Acid, which is a component of polyphenol, which is the main constituent of chocolate. This mycotoxin is very dangerous as it produces toxins in our body very quickly. Some of the effects of this mycotoxin are headaches, skin allergies, kidney disorders, respiratory illnesses, asthma, kidney failure and cancer. If you want to drink some delicious coffee without having to worry about any side effects then make sure you consume only organic Brazilian coffee.

The second type of mycotoxins

Is inorganic chemicals like caffeine and taurine that are found in most coffee beans and are released into the water and soil when they are growing. There are some scientists who believe that this is the reason behind the development of migraines in women. It is said that those who consume large amounts of caffeine suffer from headaches and migraine headaches. However, a large amount of people consume only normal amounts of coffee without experiencing these health complications. Therefore, mycotoxins are the cause of the problem not caffeine.

If you want to eliminate mycotoxins in your drinking water then all you have to do is purchase a good water purifier. Water purifiers are designed to remove mycotoxins, but also other contaminants like lead and copper. Studies show that mycotoxins are formed when fungi and bacteria are growing in the natural environment around coffee beans.

What are the effects of mycotoxins?

One of the effects of mycotoxin is that mycotoxins affect the immune system. When mycotoxin-coated coffee beans are consumed, mycotoxins reduce the effectiveness of our body’s white blood cells. When mycotoxin-coated coffee beans are consumed, they form what is known as a mycotoxin tumor.

Aspergillus mold mycotoxins can be killed by anti-fungal chemicals like fluconazole, but it is important to note that the ingredients in these chemical disinfectants are very strong and may not be safe for drinking water. Instead, the safest solution for removing aspergillus mold toxins would be to install a high quality water filter that is certified to filter down to at least one micron.

Some of the higher filtering technologies can even remove particles up to one hundred times smaller than the size of a pinhead. If you are serviced by a public treatment facility, make sure you let them know that you are serviced by a high quality filtration system. A quality filtration system will not only remove aspergillus mycotoxins, it will also remove toxic heavy metals like lead and copper.